Monday, September 26, 2011

TUTORING begins this Thursday! 3:30-4:30

Tutoring for my math students will be every Thursday from 3:30-4:30. I will have a sign up sheet in my room for students who would like to stay for tutoring. If you would like to sign your child up, you can also email me at nathan.culp@nhcs.net and I will add them to the list. As of now there is no transportation for tutoring which means students must arrange for their own ride home.

Tutoring is a great way for students to fill in any gaps on what they might have missed in class. It is NOT an alternative to paying attention in class. I have many students that are not taking notes or doing in class examples and have been asking me about tutoring. They are all welcome to come, but I will not be re-teaching what we did in class because they decided not to pay attention or take notes.