Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday October 12, 2011

Today we will review last night's inequalities homework and go over any mistakes or questions students might have.


The rest of the class will be used as a review session for the Unit 2 test. I have put together a review sheet that is coming directly from the Unit 2 test. If students are comfortable with the review sheet, they should feel confident going into their test. I will post the review sheet on my blog later this morning.

There IS tutoring tomorrow after school from 3:30-4:30. We will use this time to further review for the test. I encourage students to attend if they need any help to boost their grade before upcoming report cards.

ALSO, I will be returning to students their answers to the questions they answered on Monday. They will be bringing their answers home to have signed by a parent and returned to me. Please ask your child about these questions and discuss with them their answers.

Last thing....
There have been a few requests from students and parents about extra credit opportunities. Students will have an opportunity for extra credit, but not until after their Unit 2 test. I feel that there are some students who may be A or B students but their current score does not reflect their ability. I will give students the opportunity to raise their grade with an extra credit assignment in the coming weeks. Stay tuned....